Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Casual Fall-november 27th


I like to entwine a scarf with a long necklace. When the necklace lays agains the scarf, it appears as if the scarf was made that way.
I love the Bow in the back!

Sweater: Free People Scarf: American Eagle  Necklace: Free People























I've had these Steve Madden boots for about four years now and I wear them frequently when it's cold. The more warn down they get, the more rustic they look and I love it!







                                            
                                                              Full Outfit

2 comments:

  1. I love a good pair of boots! I have a pair that I love that is probably too old for my own good, but I cant get myself to throw them away. Love that sweater and the long necklace idea.


    Xo Amy,
    Would you like to stay connected through Bloglovin and GFC?
    http://stylechocolatechip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! I would totally wear something like this :) Just subscribed. Thank you for leaving a nice comment on my blog. oxox

    www.fashionrevolutionboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete